Experience gained in implementing and managing design based GIS solutions enables RAMTeCH’s planners and designers to move beyond traditional engineering methods to provide innovative, cost effective design support to gas, water, and electric transmission and distribution utilities. The range of services includes network design, resolution of design clashes, impact assessment, and creation of as built/construction drawings.
RAMTeCH provides engineering support services to the water, gas, and electric transmission and distribution utilities, and has capabilities to take up the following processes:
- Proof of Concept/Preliminary Design
- Prepare Final Design Based on Feedback from the Field Crew
- Resolve Design Issues/Clashes
- Apply for ROW and Municipal Approvals
- Creation of As-Built/Construction Drawings